Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited (OTCMKTS:JCYGY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, May 21st, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, May 27th will be paid a dividend of 1.19 per share on Thursday, July 14th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.53%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 26th. This is an increase from Jardine Cycle & Carriage’s previous dividend of $1.04.
Shares of JCYGY opened at $42.65 on Friday. Jardine Cycle & Carriage has a 1 year low of $28.14 and a 1 year high of $43.59. The business has a 50-day moving average of $38.52 and a 200-day moving average of $34.09.
About Jardine Cycle & Carriage (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Jardine Cycle & Carriage (JCYGY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Jardine Cycle & Carriage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jardine Cycle & Carriage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.