Mapfre, S.A. (OTCMKTS:MPFRY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, May 21st, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, May 27th will be given a dividend of 0.1278 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a yield of 5.7%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, May 26th.
Mapfre stock opened at $3.96 on Friday. Mapfre has a 1 year low of $3.48 and a 1 year high of $4.77. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $3.98 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $4.15.
About Mapfre (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mapfre (MPFRY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Mapfre Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mapfre and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.