NYSE MVO traded down $0.38 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $10.37. 73,100 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 120,933. MV Oil Trust has a 52 week low of $5.55 and a 52 week high of $15.14. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $11.05 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.88.
MV Oil Trust (NYSE:MVO – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, May 10th. The oil and gas producer reported $0.41 earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $5.09 million for the quarter.
About MV Oil Trust (Get Rating)
MV Oil Trust acquires and holds net profits interests in the oil and natural gas properties of MV Partners, LLC. Its properties include approximately 860 producing oil and gas wells located in the Mid-Continent region in the states of Kansas and Colorado. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MV Oil Trust (MVO)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for MV Oil Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MV Oil Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.