NYSE:OGEN opened at $0.28 on Friday. Oragenics has a 12 month low of $0.22 and a 12 month high of $1.15. The stock has a market capitalization of $33.04 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.03 and a beta of 0.12. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.34.
Oragenics (NYSE:OGEN – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March 24th. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $0.09 million during the quarter.
Oragenics, Inc develops antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus; and Terra CoV-2, an intramuscular vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.