According to Zacks, “Oriental Land Co., Ltd. operates and manages theme parks and hotels primarily in Japan. Oriental Land Co. is headquartered in Urayasu, Japan. “
Oriental Land stock opened at $28.26 on Friday. Oriental Land has a fifty-two week low of $25.79 and a fifty-two week high of $40.85. The firm has a market capitalization of $51.39 billion, a PE ratio of -128.45 and a beta of 0.13. The company’s 50-day moving average is $34.44 and its 200-day moving average is $34.34. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a current ratio of 2.17 and a quick ratio of 2.05.
Oriental Land Co, Ltd. operates and manages theme parks and hotels in Japan. It operates through Theme Park, Hotel Business, and Other Business segments. The Hotel Business segment operates and manages Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta, Disney Ambassador Hotel, and Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oriental Land (OLCLY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
For more information about research offerings from Zacks Investment Research, visit Zacks.com
Receive News & Ratings for Oriental Land Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oriental Land and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.