Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on voxeljet in a research note on Friday, May 13th. They set a hold rating for the company.
Shares of voxeljet stock opened at $3.92 on Friday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $4.33. voxeljet has a 1 year low of $3.63 and a 1 year high of $15.46.
About voxeljet (Get Rating)
voxeljet AG provides three-dimensional (3D) printers and on-demand parts services to industrial and commercial customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Asia Pacific, and the Americas. It operates in two segments, Systems and Services. The Systems segment develops, manufactures, and sells 3D printers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on voxeljet (VJET)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for voxeljet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for voxeljet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.