Oragenics, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Get Rating) Director Fred Telling acquired 65,718 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, May 20th. The shares were bought at an average price of $0.28 per share, for a total transaction of $18,401.04. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 917,743 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $256,968.04. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this link.
Fred Telling also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, May 18th, Fred Telling acquired 15,303 shares of Oragenics stock. The shares were bought at an average price of $0.26 per share, for a total transaction of $3,978.78.
- On Wednesday, March 30th, Fred Telling acquired 124,785 shares of Oragenics stock. The shares were bought at an average price of $0.36 per share, for a total transaction of $44,922.60.
Shares of NYSEAMERICAN OGEN traded up $0.00 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $0.29. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 292,409 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,020,684. Oragenics, Inc. has a 12-month low of $0.22 and a 12-month high of $1.15. The company has a market cap of $33.58 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.70 and a beta of 0.05.
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the company. Susquehanna International Group LLP bought a new position in Oragenics in the fourth quarter worth approximately $31,000. Renaissance Technologies LLC grew its stake in Oragenics by 388.9% in the first quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC now owns 96,800 shares of the biotechnology company’s stock worth $33,000 after purchasing an additional 77,000 shares in the last quarter. Jane Street Group LLC bought a new position in Oragenics in the third quarter worth approximately $35,000. Citadel Advisors LLC bought a new position in Oragenics in the third quarter worth approximately $86,000. Finally, GSA Capital Partners LLP bought a new position in Oragenics in the third quarter worth approximately $104,000. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 9.23% of the company’s stock.
About Oragenics (Get Rating)
Oragenics, Inc develops antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus; and Terra CoV-2, an intramuscular vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Oragenics (OGEN)
- Under Armor Stock is Getting Undervalued
- Time to Ring the Register on Funko Stock
- Stock Market Downgrades Are Dragging The S&P 500 Lower
- Palo Alto Networks Bottoms But A Rebound May Not Be Coming
- The Institutions Go Long Saia, Inc In Q2
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.