Tgs Asa (OTCMKTS:TGSNF – Get Rating) was upgraded by Cheuvreux from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report issued on Monday, The Fly reports. The brokerage presently has a 155.00 target price on the stock.
TGSNF opened at $15.27 on Monday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $15.27 and its 200-day simple moving average is $11.99. Tgs Asa has a one year low of $13.80 and a one year high of $15.76.
About Tgs Asa (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tgs Asa (TGSNF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for Tgs Asa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tgs Asa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.