TLGY Acquisition’s (NASDAQ:TLGYU – Get Rating) lock-up period is set to expire on Monday, May 30th. TLGY Acquisition had issued 20,000,000 shares in its public offering on December 1st. The total size of the offering was $200,000,000 based on an initial share price of $10.00. Shares of the company owned by company insiders and major shareholders will be eligible for trade following the end of the lock-up period.
NASDAQ TLGYU opened at $10.05 on Monday. TLGY Acquisition has a 1 year low of $9.97 and a 1 year high of $10.20.
About TLGY Acquisition (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TLGY Acquisition (TLGYU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for TLGY Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TLGY Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.