Shares of UAMY opened at $0.43 on Monday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.48. United States Antimony has a fifty-two week low of $0.34 and a fifty-two week high of $1.15. The company has a current ratio of 13.81, a quick ratio of 11.14 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
United States Antimony Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United States Antimony (UAMY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/16 – 5/20
- 3 Retailers That Defied First Quarter Headwinds
- Rapid7: Could Be Profitable in FY 2022 Despite Bear Market
- Will John Deere’s Earnings Help to Calm the Markets?
- Lowe’s Companies Has Not Bottomed
Receive News & Ratings for United States Antimony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United States Antimony and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.