Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Alexander’s from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, May 5th.
Shares of ALX stock traded up $1.47 during trading hours on Monday, reaching $234.22. 14,015 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 12,658. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $250.50 and its 200-day moving average is $256.95. The company has a market cap of $1.20 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.27 and a beta of 0.56. The company has a current ratio of 16.13, a quick ratio of 16.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.26. Alexander’s has a fifty-two week low of $227.34 and a fifty-two week high of $299.99.
About Alexander’s (Get Rating)
Alexander's, Inc is a real estate investment trust which has seven properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alexander’s (ALX)
- Time to Ring the Register on Funko Stock
- Under Armor Stock is Getting Undervalued
- Stock Market Downgrades Are Dragging The S&P 500 Lower
- Palo Alto Networks Bottoms But A Rebound May Not Be Coming
- The Institutions Go Long Saia, Inc In Q2
Receive News & Ratings for Alexander's Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alexander's and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.