Belo Sun Mining Corp (TSE:BSX – Get Rating) Director Peter Wilson Tagliamonte sold 100,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, May 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.36, for a total transaction of C$36,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now owns 14,358,393 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$5,169,021.48.
Peter Wilson Tagliamonte also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, March 24th, Peter Wilson Tagliamonte sold 45,000 shares of Belo Sun Mining stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.81, for a total transaction of C$36,450.00.
Belo Sun Mining stock traded down C$0.08 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting C$0.30. The company had a trading volume of 348,817 shares, compared to its average volume of 193,308. The firm has a market capitalization of C$136.52 million and a P/E ratio of -23.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05, a current ratio of 13.00 and a quick ratio of 10.90. The firm’s fifty day moving average is C$0.61 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.63. Belo Sun Mining Corp has a fifty-two week low of C$0.29 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.88.
Belo Sun Mining Company Profile (Get Rating)
Belo Sun Mining Corp., through its subsidiaries, operates as a gold exploration and development company in Brazil. Its flagship property is its 100% interest in the Volta Grande Gold project consisting of four mining concession applications, 11 exploration permits, and 63 exploration permits extension submitted covering a total area of 175,498 hectares located in the northern region of Pará State, Brazil.
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Belo Sun Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Belo Sun Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.