Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group cut shares of Chinasoft International from a “conviction-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, April 1st.
CFTLF opened at $0.77 on Tuesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.80 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.09. Chinasoft International has a twelve month low of $0.68 and a twelve month high of $3.40.
Chinasoft International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops and provides information technology (IT) solutions, IT outsourcing, and training services. It operates through Technical Professional Services Group and Internet IT Services Group segments. The company offers CloudEasy, a cloud management platform; Huaxia Cloud, a cloud brokerage platform; Tencent Cloud that provides cloud consultation, migration, operation and maintenance management, and application development and integration; enterprise cloud disk; and cloud shop O2O platform.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chinasoft International (CFTLF)
- Texas Roadhouse Stock Looks Sizzling Down Here
- Two Stocks You Shouldn’t Buy On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Time to Bid Low for Farfetch Stock
- Don’t Wait Too Long to Buy These 3 Mega Caps
- Cheap Buys: These 3 Stocks are Now Trading Under $20
Receive News & Ratings for Chinasoft International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chinasoft International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.