Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited (ASX:CNW – Get Rating) insider Adam Waterworth purchased 1,188,014 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 23rd. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.03 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of A$36,828.43 ($26,119.46).
Adam Waterworth also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, April 7th, Adam Waterworth purchased 1,838,892 shares of Cirrus Networks stock. The stock was bought at an average price of A$0.03 ($0.02) per share, for a total transaction of A$58,844.54 ($41,733.72).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.26, a quick ratio of 1.05 and a current ratio of 1.05.
Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) services and related third-party products in Australia. The company also offers advisory services for strategic plans, architecture, governance, procurement, cloud, IOT, and program and asset management; integration services, such as connectivity and communication, data center, collaboration, security, and project management and people services; managed services; and infrastructure services.
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Cirrus Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cirrus Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.