Separately, UBS Group upgraded Recruit from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday, March 15th.
Shares of RCRUY stock opened at $7.55 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $8.02 and its 200 day moving average is $9.87. Recruit has a 1-year low of $6.51 and a 1-year high of $14.39.
Recruit Holdings Co, Ltd. provides HR technology and business solutions. The company operates through three segments: HR Technology, Media & Solutions, and Staffing. The HR Technology segment provides various technological solutions that help job seekers and employers in navigating hiring and recruitment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Recruit (RCRUY)
- Two Stocks You Shouldn’t Buy On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Time to Bid Low for Farfetch Stock
- Texas Roadhouse Stock Looks Sizzling Down Here
- Don’t Wait Too Long to Buy These 3 Mega Caps
- Cheap Buys: These 3 Stocks are Now Trading Under $20
Receive News & Ratings for Recruit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Recruit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.