Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lowered their price objective on Deutsche EuroShop to €17.50 ($18.62) in a research report on Tuesday, January 25th.
Shares of DHRPY opened at $5.92 on Tuesday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $4.90 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.61. Deutsche EuroShop has a 52 week low of $4.88 and a 52 week high of $5.92.
Deutsche EuroShop AG is a German-based international real estate investment company headquartered in Hamburg. It is the largest German investor in shopping centers, and the country's only publicly traded company to do so exclusively. At the end of 2010 the firm held investments in 18 properties, of which 14 were in Germany, two in Poland and one each in Austria and Hungary.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Deutsche EuroShop (DHRPY)
- Time to Bid Low for Farfetch Stock
- Texas Roadhouse Stock Looks Sizzling Down Here
- Two Stocks You Shouldn’t Buy On Post-Earnings Weakness
- Don’t Wait Too Long to Buy These 3 Mega Caps
- Cheap Buys: These 3 Stocks are Now Trading Under $20
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche EuroShop Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche EuroShop and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.