FLWR opened at C$0.05 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of C$20.79 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.12. Flowr has a fifty-two week low of C$0.05 and a fifty-two week high of C$0.33. The company’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.06 and its 200 day moving average price is C$0.07. The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 1.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 34.94.
Flowr Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Receive News & Ratings for Flowr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flowr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.