Equities researchers at Roth Capital began coverage on shares of Graphite One (OTC:GPHOF – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of OTC GPHOF traded down $0.10 during trading on Tuesday, hitting $1.04. 22,742 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 48,222. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $1.34. Graphite One has a fifty-two week low of $0.70 and a fifty-two week high of $2.00.
About Graphite One (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Graphite One (GPHOF)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Graphite One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Graphite One and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.