MA Financial Group Limited (ASX:MAF – Get Rating) insider Alexandra Goodfellow bought 7,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 19th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$6.55 ($4.64) per share, with a total value of A$45,829.00 ($32,502.84).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 112.59, a current ratio of 3.19 and a quick ratio of 3.10.
About MA Financial Group (Get Rating)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for MA Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MA Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.