Kiland Limited (ASX:KIL – Get Rating) insider James Davies bought 100,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 23rd. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$1.13 ($0.80) per share, with a total value of A$112,500.00 ($79,787.23).
James Davies also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, May 10th, James Davies 200,000 shares of Kiland stock.
About Kiland (Get Rating)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Kiland Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kiland and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.