Allup Silica Limited (ASX:APS – Get Rating) insider John Smyth purchased 500,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, May 18th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$0.13 ($0.09) per share, for a total transaction of A$66,000.00 ($46,808.51).
John Smyth also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 9th, John Smyth purchased 22,553 shares of Allup Silica stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.12 ($0.09) per share, for a total transaction of A$2,706.36 ($1,919.40).
- On Tuesday, May 3rd, John Smyth purchased 500,000 shares of Allup Silica stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.16 ($0.11) per share, with a total value of A$80,000.00 ($56,737.59).
About Allup Silica (Get Rating)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Allup Silica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Allup Silica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.