Liberty Gold Corp. (TSE:LGD – Get Rating) Senior Officer Calvin Clovis Everett purchased 20,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 20th. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$0.55 per share, with a total value of C$11,000.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 8,374,500 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$4,605,975.
Calvin Clovis Everett also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, May 12th, Calvin Clovis Everett purchased 20,000 shares of Liberty Gold stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$0.57 per share, with a total value of C$11,400.00.
- On Thursday, April 28th, Calvin Clovis Everett purchased 100,000 shares of Liberty Gold stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of C$0.68 per share, with a total value of C$68,000.00.
Liberty Gold stock traded down C$0.01 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching C$0.54. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 551,035 shares, compared to its average volume of 418,239. The firm has a market cap of C$170.54 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.55. The business has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.80 and a 200-day moving average price of C$0.95. The company has a current ratio of 3.68, a quick ratio of 3.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.95. Liberty Gold Corp. has a twelve month low of C$0.49 and a twelve month high of C$1.82.
A number of analysts have recently weighed in on the stock. National Bankshares set a C$1.80 price target on shares of Liberty Gold and gave the stock an “outperform” rating in a research report on Monday, April 18th. National Bank Financial reissued an “outperform spec overweight” rating on shares of Liberty Gold in a research report on Thursday, April 14th.
About Liberty Gold (Get Rating)
Liberty Gold Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada, the United States and Turkey. The company primarily explores for gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, and other precious and base metals. It principally holds 100% interests in the Goldstrike project, including 749 owned unpatented claims, 99 leased unpatented claims, 633 acres of leased patented claims, 160 acres of leased private land, and 926 acres of leased State covering an area of 7,194 hectares located in Washington County, southwest Utah; and the Black Pine project comprising 622 unpatented lode claims covering 4,845 hectares located in southeastern Idaho.
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.