BATM Advanced Communications Ltd. (OTCMKTS:BTAVF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,400 shares, a decline of 92.9% from the April 30th total of 175,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 62.0 days.
BTAVF remained flat at $$0.48 during trading on Wednesday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.62 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.82. BATM Advanced Communications has a twelve month low of $0.48 and a twelve month high of $1.28.
BATM Advanced Communications Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BATM Advanced Communications (BTAVF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
Receive News & Ratings for BATM Advanced Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BATM Advanced Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.