Biome Grow Inc. (OTCMKTS:BIOIF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,700 shares, a growth of 750.0% from the April 30th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.9 days.
Shares of BIOIF remained flat at $$0.02 during trading hours on Wednesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.02 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.03. Biome Grow has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.07.
Biome Grow Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biome Grow (BIOIF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Biome Grow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biome Grow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.