Brickability Group (LON:BRCK – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reiterated by analysts at Shore Capital in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, MarketBeat.com reports.
BRCK stock opened at GBX 88.75 ($1.12) on Wednesday. Brickability Group has a 1-year low of GBX 85 ($1.07) and a 1-year high of GBX 114 ($1.43). The firm has a market cap of £264.95 million and a P/E ratio of 16.75. The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 92.64 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 97.05. The company has a current ratio of 1.29, a quick ratio of 1.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.07.
Brickability Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- 3 Defensive Consumer Stocks Worth Shopping For
Receive News & Ratings for Brickability Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brickability Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.