Entrada Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRDA – Get Rating) major shareholder Bros. Advisors Lp Baker purchased 7,837 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, May 23rd. The stock was bought at an average cost of $5.99 per share, with a total value of $46,943.63. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 4,443,719 shares in the company, valued at approximately $26,617,876.81. The purchase was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Large shareholders that own more than 10% of a company’s shares are required to disclose their transactions with the SEC.
Bros. Advisors Lp Baker also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, May 20th, Bros. Advisors Lp Baker purchased 16,849 shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $5.84 per share, with a total value of $98,398.16.
- On Wednesday, May 18th, Bros. Advisors Lp Baker purchased 34,433 shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $6.00 per share, with a total value of $206,598.00.
- On Monday, May 16th, Bros. Advisors Lp Baker purchased 19,000 shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $5.83 per share, with a total value of $110,770.00.
Shares of Entrada Therapeutics stock traded down $0.05 during trading hours on Tuesday, hitting $6.00. 62,957 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 93,481. Entrada Therapeutics, Inc. has a 12-month low of $5.12 and a 12-month high of $36.85. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $7.53 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.43.
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group lowered their price target on Entrada Therapeutics from $22.00 to $10.00 and set a “neutral” rating for the company in a research report on Tuesday.
Several institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the company. Citigroup Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of Entrada Therapeutics during the 4th quarter valued at $41,000. JPMorgan Chase & Co. purchased a new stake in shares of Entrada Therapeutics during the 4th quarter valued at $60,000. Charles Schwab Investment Management Inc. increased its position in shares of Entrada Therapeutics by 7.3% during the 1st quarter. Charles Schwab Investment Management Inc. now owns 68,704 shares of the company’s stock valued at $646,000 after purchasing an additional 4,685 shares during the last quarter. New York State Common Retirement Fund bought a new position in shares of Entrada Therapeutics during the 1st quarter worth $46,000. Finally, California State Teachers Retirement System bought a new position in shares of Entrada Therapeutics during the 4th quarter worth $86,000. 86.75% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
About Entrada Therapeutics (Get Rating)
Entrada Therapeutics, Inc, a biotechnology company, develops endosomal escape vehicle (EEV) therapeutics for the treatment of multiple neuromuscular diseases. Its endosomal escape vehicle platform develops a portfolio of oligonucleotide, antibody, and enzyme-based programs. The company's lead product candidate is ENTR-601-44, which is in preclinical trail for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy and myotonic dystrophy type 1.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Entrada Therapeutics (TRDA)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for Entrada Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Entrada Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.