Gem Diamonds Limited (OTCMKTS:GMDMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a decline of 90.0% from the April 30th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
GMDMF stock remained flat at $$0.82 during trading on Wednesday. Gem Diamonds has a 1-year low of $0.28 and a 1-year high of $1.05. The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.78 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.76.
About Gem Diamonds (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gem Diamonds (GMDMF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for Gem Diamonds Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gem Diamonds and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.