Glucose Health, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GLUC – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decrease of 92.9% from the April 30th total of 5,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 22,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of GLUC stock traded down $0.08 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $0.78. 12,165 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 15,315. The company’s 50 day moving average is $1.05 and its two-hundred day moving average is $1.48. Glucose Health has a 1 year low of $0.48 and a 1 year high of $4.15.
About Glucose Health (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Glucose Health (GLUC)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for Glucose Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Glucose Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.