Infinite Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:IMCI – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 73,300 shares, an increase of 36,550.0% from the April 30th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 202,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Shares of Infinite Group stock traded up $0.02 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $0.20. The company had a trading volume of 120,011 shares, compared to its average volume of 37,201. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.20 and its 200-day moving average is $0.16. Infinite Group has a fifty-two week low of $0.07 and a fifty-two week high of $0.42.
About Infinite Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Infinite Group (IMCI)
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
Receive News & Ratings for Infinite Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infinite Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.