iShares ESG 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF (NASDAQ:SUSB – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 213,000 shares, a growth of 4,076.5% from the April 30th total of 5,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 263,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.8 days.
SUSB stock traded up $0.04 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, reaching $24.43. 100 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 281,035. iShares ESG 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF has a 52 week low of $24.15 and a 52 week high of $26.14. The business has a 50-day moving average of $24.42 and a two-hundred day moving average of $25.06.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, May 6th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, May 3rd were given a dividend of $0.029 per share. This represents a $0.35 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.42%. The ex-dividend date was Monday, May 2nd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares ESG 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF (SUSB)
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
Receive News & Ratings for iShares ESG 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares ESG 1-5 Year USD Corporate Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.