Shares of NKSH opened at $31.87 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $35.04 and a 200-day simple moving average of $36.15. National Bankshares has a 52 week low of $31.42 and a 52 week high of $39.19.
National Bankshares (NASDAQ:NKSH – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, May 11th. The bank reported $0.81 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.73 by $0.08. The business had revenue of $12.69 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $12.30 million. National Bankshares had a net margin of 38.29% and a return on equity of 11.16%. Equities analysts predict that National Bankshares will post 3.31 EPS for the current year.
National Bankshares Company Profile (Get Rating)
National Bankshares, Inc operates as the bank holding company for the National Bank of Blacksburg that provides retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, businesses, non-profits, and local governments. The company accepts interest-bearing and non-interest bearing demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, health savings accounts, and individual retirement accounts.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on National Bankshares (NKSH)
- Zoom Video Communications Is Primed To Launch Higher
- Fundamental Strength Makes Williams-Sonoma One for Your Recovery Watchlist
- Institutions Buy The Dip In Petco Health and Wellness Company
- Veeva Systems: Increasing NDR and Other Wins
- Autozone Edges Past Advanced Auto Parts In Q1 2022
Receive News & Ratings for National Bankshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for National Bankshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.