SDX Energy (OTC:SDXEF – Get Rating) was downgraded by stock analysts at Peel Hunt to a “hold” rating in a research note issued on Wednesday, TipRanks reports. They presently have a $10.00 price objective on the stock.
SDXEF remained flat at $0.08 during midday trading on Wednesday. SDX Energy has a 52-week low of 0.02 and a 52-week high of 0.22.
About SDX Energy (Get Rating)
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for SDX Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SDX Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.