Psykey, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CEOS – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 16,000 shares, a growth of 566.7% from the April 30th total of 2,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 429,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:CEOS traded down $0.01 during trading hours on Wednesday, reaching $0.06. 374,939 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 296,820. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.07 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.07. Psykey has a 1 year low of $0.03 and a 1 year high of $0.17.
Psykey Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Psykey (CEOS)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Psykey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Psykey and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.