Revival Gold Inc. (OTCMKTS:RVLGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,900 shares, a growth of 1,866.7% from the April 30th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 102,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:RVLGF traded down $0.02 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $0.47. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 5,524 shares, compared to its average volume of 39,491. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.51 and a 200-day moving average of $0.51. Revival Gold has a 12 month low of $0.37 and a 12 month high of $0.67.
Revival Gold Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Revival Gold (RVLGF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
Receive News & Ratings for Revival Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Revival Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.