Echelon Wealth Partners began coverage on shares of ServiceNow (TSE:NOW – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Tuesday, TipRanks reports. The brokerage set a “buy” rating and a C$1.60 price target on the stock.
ServiceNow Company Profile (Get Rating)
ServiceNow, Inc provides enterprise information technology (IT) management software. The Company designs, develops, and produces prepackaged computer software, cloud services, and IT service management platform. ServiceNow serves customers throughout the United States.
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for ServiceNow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ServiceNow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.