Adler Group S.A. (OTCMKTS:ADPPF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 119,600 shares, a decrease of 84.3% from the April 30th total of 763,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
ADPPF remained flat at $$20.90 during trading on Wednesday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $20.90 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $20.40. Adler Group has a fifty-two week low of $13.80 and a fifty-two week high of $20.90.
Adler Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Adler Group (ADPPF)
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
Receive News & Ratings for Adler Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adler Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.