Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:LBSR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,200 shares, an increase of 2,000.0% from the April 30th total of 200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 27,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS LBSR traded up $0.01 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $0.38. The stock had a trading volume of 4,600 shares, compared to its average volume of 17,337. Liberty Star Uranium & Metals has a 12 month low of $0.24 and a 12 month high of $2.00. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $0.42 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.38.
About Liberty Star Uranium & Metals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Liberty Star Uranium & Metals (LBSR)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Indie Semiconductor Stock is Putting in a Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Star Uranium & Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.