Taisei Co. (OTCMKTS:TISCY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 93.8% from the April 30th total of 8,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:TISCY traded down $0.08 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $7.34. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 250 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,037. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $7.15 and its 200-day moving average is $7.57. Taisei has a fifty-two week low of $6.60 and a fifty-two week high of $9.00.
Taisei Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taisei (TISCY)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Investors Can Get 5%-Plus Dividend Yields on These 3 Buys
Receive News & Ratings for Taisei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taisei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.