Yamaha Co. (OTCMKTS:YAMCY – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, a growth of 3,500.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 39,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of Yamaha stock traded down $0.58 on Wednesday, reaching $40.80. The company had a trading volume of 29,012 shares, compared to its average volume of 10,392. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $41.30 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $46.48. Yamaha has a 52-week low of $37.21 and a 52-week high of $69.46.
About Yamaha (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yamaha (YAMCY)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Yamaha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamaha and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.