Swedbank AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:SWDBF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,794,700 shares, an increase of 522.5% from the April 30th total of 288,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 437.7 days.
OTCMKTS SWDBF traded up $0.45 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $15.55. The company had a trading volume of 949 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,155. Swedbank AB has a 52 week low of $13.58 and a 52 week high of $21.95. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $15.82 and a 200 day simple moving average of $18.14.
Swedbank AB (publ) Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Swedbank AB (publ) (SWDBF)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Swedbank AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Swedbank AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.