Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BLPG – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,700 shares, an increase of 466.7% from the April 30th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 28,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of Blue Line Protection Group stock opened at $0.16 on Thursday. Blue Line Protection Group has a 1 year low of $0.10 and a 1 year high of $3.00. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.26 and its 200 day moving average is $0.36.
Blue Line Protection Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blue Line Protection Group (BLPG)
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- It’s Time to Buy into Planet Fitness Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Line Protection Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Line Protection Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.