Centrica plc (LON:CNA – Get Rating) insider Amber Rudd bought 2,217 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, May 25th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 86 ($1.08) per share, with a total value of £1,906.62 ($2,399.17).
Amber Rudd also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, April 25th, Amber Rudd acquired 2,449 shares of Centrica stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 78 ($0.98) per share, with a total value of £1,910.22 ($2,403.70).
- On Friday, March 25th, Amber Rudd acquired 2,279 shares of Centrica stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 82 ($1.03) per share, with a total value of £1,868.78 ($2,351.55).
LON CNA opened at GBX 85.32 ($1.07) on Thursday. Centrica plc has a one year low of GBX 45.21 ($0.57) and a one year high of GBX 89.60 ($1.13). The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 80.45 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 74.71. The stock has a market capitalization of £5.03 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.16. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 168.84, a current ratio of 1.11 and a quick ratio of 0.55.
About Centrica (Get Rating)
Centrica plc operates as an integrated energy company in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway, North America, and internationally. The company operates through British Gas Services & Solutions, British Gas Energy, Centrica Business Solutions, Bord Gáis Energy, Energy Marketing & Trading, and Upstream segments.
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
- Two Retailers, One To Buy And One To Avoid
Receive News & Ratings for Centrica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Centrica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.