China Feihe Limited (OTCMKTS:CFEIY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decline of 77.8% from the April 30th total of 1,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
CFEIY opened at $9.45 on Thursday. China Feihe has a 1 year low of $8.34 and a 1 year high of $27.95. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $9.60 and its 200-day simple moving average is $12.09.
About China Feihe (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Feihe (CFEIY)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
Receive News & Ratings for China Feihe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Feihe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.