COMSYS (OTC:CMSYF – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at Citigroup from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Shares of OTC:CMSYF opened at $28.70 on Thursday. COMSYS has a 52 week low of $28.70 and a 52 week high of $28.70.
COMSYS Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on COMSYS (CMSYF)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
Receive News & Ratings for COMSYS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for COMSYS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.