Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DCNSF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 269,900 shares, a decrease of 67.8% from the April 30th total of 837,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 674.8 days.
Shares of DCNSF stock opened at $19.58 on Thursday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $21.31 and its 200-day simple moving average is $21.75. Dai-ichi Life has a fifty-two week low of $18.50 and a fifty-two week high of $23.96.
About Dai-ichi Life (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dai-ichi Life (DCNSF)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Dai-ichi Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dai-ichi Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.