DriveItAway Inc. (OTCMKTS:CLCN – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, a drop of 75.8% from the April 30th total of 14,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
OTCMKTS:CLCN opened at $0.09 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.11 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.14. DriveItAway has a 1 year low of $0.07 and a 1 year high of $0.29.
DriveItAway Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DriveItAway (CLCN)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
Receive News & Ratings for DriveItAway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DriveItAway and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.