Hainan Meilan International Airport Company Limited (OTCMKTS:HMCTF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 99,000 shares, a decline of 67.0% from the April 30th total of 300,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS HMCTF remained flat at $$3.20 during midday trading on Thursday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.20 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $3.33. Hainan Meilan International Airport has a 1 year low of $3.20 and a 1 year high of $3.20.
Hainan Meilan International Airport Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hainan Meilan International Airport (HMCTF)
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Hainan Meilan International Airport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hainan Meilan International Airport and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.