Harbor Diversified, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HRBR – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,700 shares, an increase of 222.2% from the April 30th total of 2,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 180,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of Harbor Diversified stock remained flat at $$2.30 on Thursday. The company had a trading volume of 31,171 shares, compared to its average volume of 76,364. Harbor Diversified has a 52 week low of $1.59 and a 52 week high of $3.08. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.32, a current ratio of 2.71 and a quick ratio of 2.65. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $2.38 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.18.
Harbor Diversified Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Harbor Diversified (HRBR)
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
Receive News & Ratings for Harbor Diversified Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harbor Diversified and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.