Lithium Chile Inc. (OTCMKTS:LTMCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 57,300 shares, a decline of 65.7% from the April 30th total of 167,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 260,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Shares of LTMCF opened at $0.57 on Thursday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $0.69 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.66. Lithium Chile has a 1-year low of $0.21 and a 1-year high of $0.95.
Lithium Chile Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lithium Chile (LTMCF)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium Chile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium Chile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.