MusclePharm Co. (OTCMKTS:MSLP – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 10,500 shares, a decline of 64.8% from the April 30th total of 29,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 24,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
OTCMKTS:MSLP opened at $0.23 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $7.51 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.39 and a beta of 0.15. MusclePharm has a twelve month low of $0.14 and a twelve month high of $3.00. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.26 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.38.
MusclePharm Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MusclePharm (MSLP)
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Falls Flat On Weak Guidance
Receive News & Ratings for MusclePharm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MusclePharm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.